MTN Nigeria is recruiting for contract Senior Specialist, Financial Services Architect.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Financial Services Architect
- Carry out research to determine the structure (architecture) of proposed systems and provide insight into new and enhanced technologies to increase efficiency and reduce costs for MTNN.
- Define standards and guidelines for payment Platforms Financial application, VTUs, & eCommerce e.t.c
- Collaborates with the other Architects and the external focus team to ensure data definitions, mappings, and changes are properly coordinated
- Develop the long term e-commerce and financial services strategic plans and implement them in the e-commerce architecture
- Develop standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals
- Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce and financial services architecture
- Recommend necessary changes in the existing e-commerce application and work for its efficient functioning, revenue generation, and cost savings
- Ensure that e-commerce and financial services implementations are completed according to the architecture designed