CredPal is a technology company that develops point-of-sale credit infrastructure to ease consumer credit purchase and enables retail businesses to provide on-demand credit for the consumer population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
- The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
- The Graphic Design intern will report to the Marketing Director and will assist with the development and design of core CredPal graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production.
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software. Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.