Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Handle Office cash and Petty cash account posting and records.
- Prepares both petty cash and Bank payment vouchers with relevant support documents for authentication by Head of Finance.
- Maintain records of retired IOU and Unretired IOUs.
- Prepare Reps/Sales staff’ accounts report for every month, including but not limited to expenses, official approvals, bank and other financial reports
- Maintain records of Accounts payables (Purchase Invoice).
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Undertake cheque lodgment and cash withdrawals as will be directed by Head of Finance
- Reconciliation of the petty cash account to the general ledger
- Reconciliation of Accounts payable and general Ledger accounts accounts
- Assist with general account queries
- Undertake and maintain records of remittance of PAYE taxes, Pension contributions and VAT returns as at when due.
- Assist with payroll and benefit & compensation records query within the Accounts dept.
Applicants must have:
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.