First City Monument Bank, FCMB, is one of the commercial financial service providers in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The bank has the vision to be the premier financial services group of African origin, and as such, they have created online internet banking to make the transaction of funds flexible for their customers.
While that is the case, we are here to enlighten you and as you continue to read, you will learn about accessing your FCMB bank account online any day, 24/7, and at your very own convenience and pace, using your mobile phone or computer system.
Before we get started here’s all you can achieve with FCMB online banking:
- Open an account online
- Make payments online
- Get E-statement
- Buy airtime for your phone
- Transfer money in and out of your FCMB account
All this is done with both internet and non-internet enabled phones.
FCMB Online Internet Banking
FCMB internet banking can be used by:
- Individual owners of FCMB accounts (Personal)
- Business version and
- Corporate accounts
To start enjoying online transactions with the bank, you have to take the following steps:
1. Visit the FCMB Online Banking Registration page.
2. Fill out the Online Banking Registration form with the details require including your account number, name, mobile number etc, and then submit.
Once you register, then you can start accessing their online services via this link.
How to Apply or Install the FCMB Mobile App
You can apply or install their Mobile App to enjoy the following features:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds directly from your mobile devices.
- Transfer funds within FCMB account as well as to any other bank account in Nigeria.
- Bill payments (Cable Network, Electricity Distribution Company Bills, Airtime Post Paid bills and Internet Data Services bills),
- Airtime top-up recharge purchase for self and third parties.
To get started:
1. Visit any of their branches near your location and request for the application form.
2. Fill out the required information on the form and submit to the Customer Service Officer of FCMB.
3. Also, request for their mobile installation file.
4. After your request is processed, locate the installed file on your phone and click on Install.
5. Check your e-mail for the registration details issued by the bank (virtual card, expiration date, and pin)
6. Enter the details of your application on your phone. You will receive a text notification confirming that your profile has successfully synchronized.
With the above, you’re on the path for FCMB Online Banking.
FCMB Transfer Codes
Since mobile phone bank transactions are on the rise with millions of people opting for it than standing queues at branch offices, the bank has a number of codes customers can use to perform money transactions via the phone number they used to open an account with the bank.
To begin, you need to register with any phone type with or with internet data, by dialing *329#. Once that is done, you can use the following codes to move your money around.
1. To transfer funds – Dial *329*Amount*Account number#
2. To check your account balance – Dial *329*00#
3. To top-up/recharge your mobile phone – Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#
4. To reset your PIN – Dial *329*0#
You can contact FCMB customer care for any inquiry or service on the following address and phone number,
Corporate Address – Primrose Tower, 17A, Tinubu Street, Marina, Lagos.
Telephone – 01-2798800, 07003290000.
Email – [ firstname.lastname@example.org]
Whatsapp – (+234) 09099999814 or (+234) 09099999815.
Who is the owner of FCMB?
⭐Michael Olasubomi Balogun⭐
Balogun was a long time member of the council of the Nigerian Stock Exchange