Nigeria drivers license renewal has been made simple by this new scheme orchestrated by the Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC).
According to FRSC, through Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, this scheme is meant to make access to license by drivers more timely and easy. The bypass Capture functionality was introduced on the National Drivers License portal which in a way saves the applicants time by making the entire process very easy. Easy Nigeria drivers license renewal explained Kazeem revealed that all an applicant needs to do to be eligible for the Bypass Capture is to pay online. Once this is done, he or she can then go to the collection center to collect the permanent license when it is ready.
All you need do is pay.
He went on to say that drivers do not have to visit any of the Drivers License Centre to recapture their biometric information again. Anyone going for renewal or re-issue can comfortably use the Bypass Capture feature.
- First, visit the NDL portal https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org.
- Choose the application type which can be either renewal or reissue of your Nigerian driver’s license.
- Supply the license number as well as your Date of Birth.
- Review your existing demographic info to ascertain its correctness and then scroll downwards.
- Select DLC which lets you pick up the permanent license as soon as it is declared ready for collection