Alpha Integrated Energy Services Nigeria Limited is a credible indigenous Service provider with extensive infrastructure and experience within the Nigerian deep, shallow water, swamp, and land operations.
Secretary to the Chairman
- Job TypeFull Time
- qualification /BSc/HND
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / HND
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigerian (ICSAN) Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial and administrative Services
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of the English Language.
- Proficient in the use of standard computer software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- Ability to produce minutes of meeting and draft/edit written documents and correspondences independently.
- Ability to retrieve information from relevant sources through research.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- Ability to read and write shorthand
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.