Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry, a wholly indigenous Health Solution Company with a Bias in Wholesale & Retail Pharmaceuticals, with specialized services of excellent quality requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, hardworking, customer-friendly with great communication skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd January 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.