- Specialization Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria
- Industry Banking / Financial Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Abuja
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Front Desk Officer
Job Description / Responsibilities
Responsible for physical touchpoint maintenance to aid enjoyable client experience:
- Receive all clients at the office with warmth and offer refreshments.
- Front office ambience- smell, look and feel.
- Meeting room ambience- smell, look and feel.
- Board room- smell, look and feel.
Front Office responsibilities:
- Receive letters & packages at the Front Office and distribute as appropriate.
- Package outgoing mails, secure outgoing parcels, etc.
Responsible for keeping client relations records:
- Physical filing and proper storage of all client documents.
- Scanning, upload, soft filing/storage of all client documents.
- Update client information as the need arises and during bi-annual client profile update exercise.
- Receipt and dispatch of all incoming and outgoing mails. Maintenance and daily update of incoming and outgoing mails registers (hard & soft copies). Appropriate filing of same on the shared folder.
- Package & dispatch proposals and keep a record of same.
Client engagement & satisfaction:
- Receive/answer all incoming calls and make outbound calls when necessary.
- Prompt reply of all incoming mails/enquiry & complaints. Transfer/escalate to other units if necessary.
- Respond to messages/enquiries on the chat platform.
- Proactive resolution of client challenges/complaints and prompt escalation where necessary.
- Weekly preparation & notification of client birthdays & NorrenAnniversaries to responsible staff/account officers. Prepare & provide gifts for landmark birthdays.
- Package and dispatch embassy cover letters, congratulatory / ceremonial / condolence letters to clients / prospects.
- Assist in telemarketing/sales & marketing of the company’s products & services to prospects.
- Generate sales leads from prospect enquiries.
- Inform clients of special investment opportunities as these arise.
Other responsibilities as may be assigned by Supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.