Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The successful candidate will monitor cash flow, create financial reports, verify figures, and prepare financial forecasts.
- Conversant and working experience in ERP environment
- Preparation of daily bank balance position / Daily Finance Report
- Bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Margin money reconciliation
- LC / BC position reconciliation
- Maintain the LG movement & status lists up-to-date at all times.
- Responsible for accounting for the LC movements in the books
- Calculation and posting of OD interest
- Calculation and posting of LC Interest and LC charges
- OD and STF and other loan Position
- Preparing Bid letters.
- Forex related works and follow up with banks
- Authorizing all vouchers emanating from bank reconciliation once its correctness is ensured.
- Checking and approving daily bank reconciliation and ensure:
- That all pending debits in bank statements are treated and accounted on a daily basis.
- All lodgments entered in the tally are reflecting in bank statement….
- Preparing and presenting monthly projected and actual cash flow for each coming month before the end of the month.
- Ensuring correct and timely LC/BC reports every day.
- Follow up with banks for any excess charge or debits.
- Ensuring that system of daily bank reconciliation and daily collection/lodgment reconciliation
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance or related course
- CPA, CMA, CFA is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Treasury function of a corporate environment
- Current / previous experience in the banking sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of ARC (Accounts Receivable Cycle) and APC (Accounts Payable Cycle).
- Knowledge of LC (Letter of Credit) procedures: opening, follow-up and settlement.
- Basic Knowledge of loans administration.
- Excellent Skill in written and oral communication and interpersonal
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with high attention to details
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications: MS Office especially Excel.
- Skill in managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Very good negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.