Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Analyst
Ref Id: NIG0003B
Unit: Core Business Services
- The successful candidate will deliver high quality, impactful research and analysis to assigned projects that enable internal customers build client relationships, win pursuits, deliver on engagements, and strengthen the brand and reputation of EY in the industry.
Essential Functions of the Job
The candidate will:
- Produce a range of analysis work to support the firm’s strategic decisions on industries, companies and emerging business topics. Must demonstrate and apply strong subject knowledge to deliverables
- Support engagement with stakeholders and internal customers to provide them with a clear perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities in the market, through impactful research and analysis on the implications of those trends for EY and its clients.
- Proactively alert stakeholders and internal customers regarding changes amongst key clients and competitors, and assess the implications of those changes for key stakeholders and their teams.
- Develop relationships with Senior Management stakeholders in Account / Service Line / Solution teams and collaborates with these colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights that support business development activities and service delivery to clients (including for relationship building initiatives and specific engagements).
- Provide research and analysis support to major pursuits, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver relevant analysis on market sizing, market share and market performance.
- Identify cross-sector point of view (POV) sharing opportunities and seeks opportunities to collaborate with other teams on issues that cut across EY’s business activities.
- Support the collection of benchmarking data from pursuits, engagements and proprietary research to enhance the depth of data available on the EY Benchmarking database and to the broader firm, and use data from EY Benchmarking to support domain priorities.
- Strong focus on research competency with active participation in R&D competency development offerings related to research leading practices