- Specialization Graduate Trainee / Internship Jobs In Nigeria
- Industry Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Imo
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest-growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager)
Location: Wetheral Road – Owerri, Imo
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop an Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve the target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programs
- Ensure outstanding customer service is delivered every time.
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Inventory Management
- Strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, etc
- Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
- Timeliness inaccuracy of GP entry.
- Responsiveness of internal and external clients’ requests.