A leading Conglomerate with offices and assets in all the states of Nigeria is seeking for highly competent and versatile professionals to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Reference No.: HRM
Job Locations: Lagos
- Evolve strategic plans for ensuring adequate manning levels in the company and coordination of staff transfers/deployments.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Leadership development & team building.
- Employee Relations and management of external agencies/bodies
- Drive culture change programs.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance across the business.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program that can drive retention of talents.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- B.A/B.Sc. in Social Science/Business Studies or any other relevant field.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Membership of HR Professional Bodies (CIPM, CIPO etc.).
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 12 years post-bachelors degree experience in the Human Resources Department of a well-structured and reputable company.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships stall levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (essentially MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Not older than 50 years of age.
- We offer a very competitive and attractive remuneration packages, in a very dynamic and exciting work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Reference” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Click here to Apply