Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Senior level
Reports to: Head, Online, and Digital Strategy
- Manage all graphic designs
- Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandising and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales, and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- University degree or HND, preferably in graphic or visual art.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 3 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animation and other design and video editing
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
Application Closing Date
30th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.