Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer (Receivables)
- Post customer payments and related lodgements’ teller.
- Verifies the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales/marketing and customer service departments, outstations and from customers
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivables account, verifying totals, preparing a report.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Collate bank deposit tellers for posting.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Experience: 2-3 years.
Application Closing Date
10th September 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.