First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Remote Relationship Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldBanking
Requisition ID: 17000028
Job Code: STR/RSAC/0203
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the respective Team Lead, RSAC in each of the locations, the ideal candidates will have the responsibility for handling client engagement services, as well as, increase wallet share of our affluent customers, grow assets, liabilities and fee income in the targeted customer segment.
Specific Responsibilities amongst others include:
- Develop leads and make subsequent sales cross-sell the Bank’s other products and services for an effective yield
- Manage relationship with lower affluent customers; match customers’ financial needs and expectations to the appropriate product offerings; provide personal banking services to assigned customers
- Promptly resolve client issues/requests, interfacing with other internal department and escalating to the Team Lead
- Carry out periodic monitoring of account/product performance and report rendition
- Conduct an environmental scan to identify emerging business opportunities, trends, and threats
- Relationship Managers, Remote Sales and Advisory Centre
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant banking experience.
- Experience in sales and relationship management will be an added advantage
- A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable institution; a higher degree and or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent business development and relationship management experience
- Ability to gather, analyse and interpret data
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a Call-Centre setting.
- Fluency in more than one local language will be an added advantage.
- Remote RMs is open to ET – ABO grades.
- Method of Application
- Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank career website on firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to apply