Nigerian Police shortlisted candidates for 2019-2020. If you applied for the 2019-2020 recruitment in Nigeria then you need to check to see if you have been shortlisted. How to check if you’ve been shortlisted.
To begin with, you need to log into the portal and check to see the score you have been awarded during screening. There are also lists of the shortlisted candidates on the Nigeria Police website.
1. Nationality The candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have a National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Age The candidate must not be below 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age.
3. Education The applicant must have an O Level certificate with at least five credits level passes, which include Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Character One must have good character and must have not been convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height The applicant must be at least 1.67 meters tall for men and 1.64 meters for women.
6. Chest measurements The candidate must have more than 86 cm (34 inches) in expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical features The candidate must have none of the following deformities or abnormalities: flat feet, speech impediment, gross malformation of teeth, bent knees, bow legs, defective eyesight or squint eyes, deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, or knock knees. One must also have no tattoos, bodily scars, amputation of any part of the body, or a protruding navel.
8. Pregnancy Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
9. Financial status The candidate must have no pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ form One ought to download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, and present verifiable references
WE PAY FOR JUICY INFO! Do you have a story for ekomiami.com.ng? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 08098649607 any time, day or night.