Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is well equipped with the latest technology and equipment for effective and sustenance of quality. Viju is committed to enhancing people’s lives by offering tastier and healthier milk drink/fruits and natural clean water for your choice in all stages of life and all times of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
He or she will be responsible for:
- Formulation of policies, procedures, and programs relating to the human resources of the plant.
- The human resources manager works with all level of management to provide human resources expertise in all aspect of the human resources function including but not limited to employee relations, benefits, full-cycle recruiting and workers compensation.
- Consistent evaluation of company recruitment programs to include continued relationships building with community resources, temporary agencies and monitoring of best practices regarding recruitment strategies.
- Maintaining up to date personnel information files.
- Liaising with all government agencies and bodies at all levels.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Highly detail-oriented, able to work independently, multi-task, enjoy interfacing with other staff at all levels, excellent skill in verbal and written communication, he/she must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution, must be familiar with the Nigerian Labour Laws, and at least 2-5 years of experience relevant to the responsibilities.
- Only those who have experience in Human Resource Management should apply
- Only persons living in Abuja and its environs will be considered for hire.
Application Closing Date
4th October 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WE PAY FOR JUICY INFO! Do you have a story for ekomiami.com.ng? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 08098649607 any time, day or night.