Discovery Travel & Tours Limited is a leader in the Aviation Industry and Travel Management geared towards providing Professional, Excellent, High quality customer-focused services through Technology and Integrity while being Innovative at our solutions. We have the ability to administer a Company-wide travel policy with exceptional data management capability. The company has in place a team that boasts of integrity arising from different fields and backgrounds
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing/Reservation Agent
- Profound knowledge of all IATA ticketing regulations
- Handle deposits and payments for bookings.
- Sell Services and Product like Hotels and cruises package deals; car rental facilities sell additional insurance packages and car upgrades; and airlines sell seats with additional legroom and services etc
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Stay within the client’s budget
- Review visas and other travel necessities.
- Resolve issues and emergencies
Qualifications and Experience
- HND / B.Sc in any field.
- 2 years of working experience in airline ticketing.
- Customer service skills required
- Must know how to issue tickets with either Amadeus and Galileo software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
Application Closing Date
31st October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title”as the subject of the email.