Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience15 years
- LocationAkwa Ibom
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- We are looking for a transformational intelligent, pro-active, experienced Managing Director/CEO for our Akwa Ibom State, Uyo firm client.
- The Managing Director/CEO will be responsible for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction. The Managing Director will be held accountable and also taking all important decisions for the company.
- The Managing Director/CEO will report to the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Meeting with the finance director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Interviewing for senior positions within the organisation and signing off offers of employment.
- Managing the direction of the company and guiding senior members of the company.
- Working closely with the Sales Director on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Speaking at events and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Working closely with the Sales Director and Sales Team to land large accounts.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director.
- Reporting results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Successions planning for senior members of the company to ensure all departments are managed continuously.
- Encourages innovative ideas from the employees and implement them for the benefit of the company.
- Plans attractive strategies to retain skilled, hard working and fruitful employees making sure that they are satisfied with the company.
Educational Background Of The Managing Director
- Proven track record of successfully managing similar sized organisations.
- Target driven and results focused individual.
- Sales background
- Knowledge of the medical consumables sector
- Natural leader and motivator of people.
- 15 years’ cognitive experience.
- Must have a degree in Business Administration, or a master’s degree will be added advantage.
A Typical Skills-Set Required:
- Visionary leadership.
- Ability to motivate a workforce.
- Effective management and delegation.
- Communication and negotiation.
- PR and presentation skills.
- Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Planning and forecasting.
- In-depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments.
- Complex problem – solving.
- Effective decision making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email